Reports at the DCNAIR 2020 conference:
- Franceschi C. DNA methylation and aging: an example of biological complexity.
- Ivanchenko M., Krivonosov M. Analysis of time lapse imaging of astrocyte calcium activity and reconstruction of astrocytic networks.
With the support of the grant, the 72nd scientific conference “Biosystems: Organization, Behavior, Management” was organized, April 23-26, 2019, Nizhny Novgorod.
As part of the Volga Neuroscience Meeting 2018, a symposium on aging System biology and Age-related diseases was organized.
- Claudio Franceschi, University of Bologna (Italy)
- Alexey Zaikin, Lobachevsky State University of Nizhny Novgorod (Russia), University College London (UK)
- Shangbin Chen, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (China)
- Evgeniy Galimov, University College London (UK)
- Sarika Jalan, Indian Institute of Technology Indore (India)
- Inés Pérez Mariño, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos (Spain)
- Ekkehard Ullner, University of Aberdeen (UK)
- Oleg Blyuss, University College London (UK)
- Harry Whitwell, Imperial College London (UK)